cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6(2)SU1 download from CCU incorrect?

Douglas Crane
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading from CUCM 6.1.5 in a VM Workstation Lab environment in anticipation of receiving my new hardware. I am trying to download 8.6(2)SU1 from Cisco and it says it should be 4.4gb but I only get 437mb at the completion of the download.. Is this correct?

Am I supposed to upgrade to 8.6 then to this new release?

And before anyone says anything I know about bridging the upgrade to a different MCS for the upgrade but that is easily gotten around by going to 7.1 first. Which I have done successfully on the VM. I am just confused because when I downloaded 7.1 the size info was correct and the 8.6(2)SU1 has not been. I have tried 3 times.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You're correct, the ISO is now over 4GB in size. Apparently CCO is at the bar instead of serving up downloads tonight. You may want to try the Java download option to see if that helps. If not you could open a TAC case and ask that they post it to you through special file access which would use a different set of servers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: