cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6.2 - support IP Phone GXP2100 (Grandstream)

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the CUCM 8.6.2 and would like know if the IP phone model GXP2100 (SIP) is supported for this version. I search in the Cisco site and not found this information. Is there any documentation Cisco about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you should know by now that we don't test 3rd party phones, if it supports SIP, it might be configured as a SIP 3rd party endpoint. But you won't find anything besides the generic SIP 3rd party endpoint config on cisco.com, we won't provide instructions on how to configure the actual endpoint.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Wilson,

Few months back I have configured it as a third party SIP basic phone in CUCM 8.6 and it was registered successfully but unfortunately conference didn't work on it, so customer left the idea to use this before putting more efforts on troubleshooting.

Suresh

Did you happen to grab CallManager traces when the conference failed?  It would be interesting to see what method it was trying to use to invoke the conference that CUCM didn't support.

Hi Brian,

Now, I don't remember it exactly, but trying to find out those logs again and will post.

Suresh