Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 Bulk Export Data - Directory Numbers

Hi there,

A client wants to implement Extension Mobility, in order to block access to certain destinations and unlock via PIN, and is using the Line CSS to implement restrictions on the calls destinations. I wanted to export all the line configurations of the directory numbers, in order to collect that info, since the client doesn't have any updated information. Ibelieve i've done it before, in CUCM 7.1 perhaps, but can't seem to find how to do it in CUCM 8.6. I can only collect the unassign DNs.

Is there any way?

Thanks,

Francisco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What information from the line are you looking to export?  You can either do BAT phone export or phone report and specify fields you want exported or you can use dial plan report to export the extensions.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What information from the line are you looking to export?  You can either do BAT phone export or phone report and specify fields you want exported or you can use dial plan report to export the extensions.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the answer. I haven't noticed the Bulk - Phones - Export Phones option. That's exactly what i needed.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: