Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 - Call Forward All Doesn't Work With DN In Hunt Group

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to make a hunt group that's sole purpose is to dial out to our Help Desk member's cell phone (on-call after hours). The idea is that we want the hunt group to broadcast the call to the on-call engineers. Whoever picks up first takes the call. 

At least that's the idea now. They may want to change that to - ring primary on-call cell phone, if no answer ring secondary on-call engineer. 

The target cell phones will change every week and I wanted to give the supervisor a means of changing the numbers through the ccmuser page.

I created two DNs and placed them in a hunt group, each with call forward all to a cell phone number. 

It seems that the hunt group ignores the call forward all setting and that is by design (https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/9126/cisco-callmanager-call-forward-all-cfa-does-not-work-if-line-hunt-group). 

Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's correct, what you're seeing is WAD, this topic has been discussed plenty of times before, the only option you have is SNR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's correct, what you're seeing is WAD, this topic has been discussed plenty of times before, the only option you have is SNR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That for the information, your right you need to setup " Remote Destinations "

1. I Make a fake user (Mobile Support)
  2. Created a VIP_Phone with Extension 3000
  3. Created a Remote Destinations with the line 3000
  4. Add the Mobile Number on the Remote Destination
  5. Added the new extension in the HuntGroup

*SNR = Single Number Reach = Remote Destinations

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: