Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 Diversion Header modify

mcecilia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sirs,

To send redirecting number through a SIP trunk in CUCM 8.6, I have used the following options in the CUCM trunk:

And I have create a translation-pattern XXXX in Partition_B that prepend YYYYY to the number as I need, but the trunk stills sends XXXX instead of YYYYYXXXX.

Any help, please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to create a Called Party Transformation Pattern. This is not the same as a Translation Pattern and has a separate menu option farther down the Call Routing menu.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to create a Called Party Transformation Pattern. This is not the same as a Translation Pattern and has a separate menu option farther down the Call Routing menu.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can also use sip profiles to modify diversion header over a sip trunk (if you are using a CUBE). It is actually much better to do this with sip profiles..

e.g

This profile modifies any number from any cucm with a deiversion header to 4480000248000@the ip address of the cube.

request INVITE sip-header Diversion modify "<.> "<448000248000>

Attached is a document explaining sip profile normalization on the CUBE

Please rate all useful posts

"There is a wideness in God's mercy Like the wideness of the sea.There's a kindness in His justice Which is more than liberty"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: