Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM 8.6 Diversion Header modify

Hello Sirs,

To send redirecting number through a SIP trunk in CUCM 8.6, I have used the following options in the CUCM trunk:

And I have create a translation-pattern XXXX in Partition_B that prepend YYYYY to the number as I need, but the trunk stills sends XXXX instead of YYYYYXXXX.

Any help, please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

You need to create a Called Party Transformation Pattern. This is not the same as a Translation Pattern and has a separate menu option farther down the Call Routing menu.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

You need to create a Called Party Transformation Pattern. This is not the same as a Translation Pattern and has a separate menu option farther down the Call Routing menu.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

VIP Super Bronze

Re: CUCM 8.6 Diversion Header modify

You can also use sip profiles to modify diversion header over a sip trunk (if you are using a CUBE). It is actually much better to do this with sip profiles..

e.g

This profile modifies any number from any cucm with a deiversion header to 4480000248000@the ip address of the cube.

request INVITE sip-header Diversion modify "<.> "<448000248000>

Attached is a document explaining sip profile normalization on the CUBE

Please rate all useful posts

"There is a wideness in God's mercy Like the wideness of the sea.There's a kindness in His justice Which is more than liberty"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content