Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM 8.x and Service Parameters: how to find non-default values?

Hello,

we would like to get an easy way to find the non-default values of Service Parameters in a CUCM 8.x.

Moreover, we would like to get a way to find the differences among the Service Parameters of the various nodes of a cluster, so that we can easily fix any discrepancies in the configurations.

TIA and regards.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Don't think there is an easy way to do this, at least not via any GUI.

Most likely this would require you to run queries against the CUCM DB to review the current values and the default ones (there's a set to default button which I assume means they're stored in separate a table/row).

To compare settings between servers you would need to get the output from each server and then look for discrepancies.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Hi.

I guess the only way you can see the differences between servers on the sam cluster is to select "parameters for all servers" up right corner  of service parameter page.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Cisco Employee

Very nice, I had never looked at that one (Most of my lab servers are just 1 server cluster, the  dropdown is there, but for 1 server it doesn't do anything you wouldn't see in the regular settings view) but I just tried it and it does show all the parameters in a 2 server cluster I have.  +5 to you.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Dear Carlo,

thank you for your answer.

Besides the list "Parameters for All Servers", there are in the drop down menu two other useful lists (even more useful than the previous one): "Out of Sync Parameters for All Servers" and "Modified Parameters for All Servers".

Regards.

Yes very useful.

5 points to you too.

Thanks Java for your feedback.

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content