Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2 Backup Failure

aminedahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everybody,

I have a problem with CUCM 9.1.2 when it tries to do a backup, an error is displayed on the CUOM intitled: CISCO DRF FAILURE

and when I lookup at the 'Recommanded Task', it says: 

"Verify that  /common/drf has the required permission and enough disk space for the DRF user. Check the application logs for further details".

so my question is : What and/or how can I get to the directory /common/drf  and check the permissions and the disk space for the DRF user ??

your help will be really appreciated, guys.

thanks.

7 Replies 7

Hi,

You need to get the root access for that.

Refer the below thread for more detail:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11377406/cucm-513-drs-backup-failed

Regards,

Venkatesh

Hi

This is a well known bug :)

Have a look at the RN and the Bug tracking tool

Nicolas

Thank you for your tip, venperum,

I saw that thread when I was researching on the internet.

The probleme is that I don't have only one CUCM, I have a cluster of:

- 2 CUCMs,

- 1 CUC,

-  CUCMIMP 9,

-  CUAC 9,

-  VM for DRS feature,

-  CUCM playing as a TFTP server

I tried to open the console of the CUCM publisher, I entered my login credentials:

user:

password:

I got this command prompt shown in the pic: CLI prompt.PNG

Linux commands doesn't apply here, the only commands that applies are listed in the pic commands on cucm cli.PNG

so, my question is how to get to the root mode shown in the thread you refered me to, and at what VM ? knowing that I logged in the DRS VM, I didn't find the directory: /common as shown below in the pic: No directory common.PNG

So, how to get into the root mode, and at what virtual machine should I log into ??

Thanks, again.

root access is ONLY granted by Cisco TAC, you need to open a TAC and if they determine root access is required, they'll get it for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

this question might be silly, but I have to ask it

how to open a TAC ??

https://supportforums.cisco.com/announcement/156201/create-service-request-csc-discussions

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you all for your help, really appreciate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: