Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 License Usage

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

Please find the attached,

can anybody explain me the devices seen in the attachment are unassigned, is it normal or any action has to be taken.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Hi Clark,

.  The Users row lists the total number of users configured on the system.  View Usage Report for the users provides a report for all users  configured on the system and their corresponding license requirements.  View Usage Report for the Unassigned Devices shows the total number of  unassigned devices (devices with no associated user)

plz check this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_0100100.html#CUCM_RF_L16F8C33_00

Regards

Haitham

Hi Clark,

[+5] for  Haitham.

this is so because you do not have users [owner userId ] associated with the license.

Associate Owner UserId under Phone Configuration and then,click on Update Usage details in CUCM under System---licensing ---license usage report.

regds,

aman

Dears,

Thanks for the reply,

Please find the attached and can anybody elaborate on the colums  Requred, Installed listed in the Enterprise license manager license usage report.Actually it is creating a confusion for me to understand

Hi Clark,

the snapshot attached shows All "In Complaince" except Essential Licenses. You have installed 231  but required are 306.

that is the reason it is showing as RED and not in compliance.

You can also check the Chart View under License Usage in ELM for any loan and borrow units.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Last week i addedd only 5 phones and the error was displayed, but as per your email  i have installed 231 and required are 306, if you see the diffrence is 75  it is very huge, only on adding 5 more phones why it started to display the error ???

Also if you see the enhanced license installed is 17 and required is 146 so how does the ELM accepts and works without an error.

Thanks

Hi Clark,

can u share the snapshot of chart view under license usage in ELM ?

you need to keep the mouse on green colour[loan] and other on purple for borrowed.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: