Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9 SUB Database replication

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

The database replication for only 1 subscriber is not working for another 2 subscribers is perfect the i did the reset and stop for Database but no effect.

according to the link below but no susccess.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/52421/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-linux-appliance-model#checking-current-replication-status

Cluster Detailed View from CUCMPUB01DC (4 Servers):

PING            CDR Server      REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    (ID) & STATUS   QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT) & details
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    --------------  -----   ------- -----   -----------------
CUCMPUB01DC    10.X.X.X      0.027   Yes     (2)  Connected   0      match   Yes     (2) PUB Setup Completed
CUCMSUB01DC    10.X.X.X     0.499   Yes     (?)  Off-Line    N/A    0       N/A     (4) Setup Completed

thanks

18 Replies 18

Hi Samuel,

Have u added these two subscribers in Publisher ?please let us know what is  10.20.15.15 in attached snapshot.

regds,

aman

thanks for the reply aman,

i have just put the fake ip's so pls don't consider.only consider the error " unable to connect node"

Have u added these two subscribers in Publisher ?please let us know what is  10.20.15.15 in attached snapshot

those were added from start and the attached error is when accessing the subscriber 2 and subscriber 3, from the serviceability page from the publisher

I have rebooted the whole cluster and Now the status is as below

PING            CDR Server      REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    (ID) & STATUS   QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT) & details
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    --------------  -----   ------- -----   -----------------
CUCMPUB01DC   10.X.X.X       0.050   Yes     (2)  Connected   0      match   Yes     (2) PUB setup completed
CUCMSUB01DC    10.X.X.X       0.392   Yes     (?)  Off-Line    N/A    match   Yes     (4) N/A
cucmsub02dc   10.X.X.X      3.657   Yes     (7)  Connected   0      match   N/A     (0) Setup in progress
cucmsub03dc    10.X.X.X      3.776   Yes     (8)  Connected   0      match   N/A     (0) Setup in progress

Dears

The problem is solved, there was  port (8500)  blocked on network side for subscriber to other subscribers but it is strange that between the subscriber 8500 was not reachable and the node was seen off-line, i was thinking that the replication is done by publisher to subscriber but by this issue I came to know that between the subscriber also we need these opens.

1 question,

how would I verify the port is open from CUCM node to the other CUCM node.

as such from windows we do telnet 10.X.X.X  8500

Thanks

Thanks Aman [+5]

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: