Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM + ACS

Hello all,

Is it possible to use the ACS i have and use it to authenticate my users to apply a per-user rules, such as dial plans for each user.....i need some examples o documentation....

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CUCM + ACS

Two options spring to mind

Forced Authorisation Codes and Extension Mobility

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

No, CUCM cannot integrate with ACS for authentication.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
VIP Super Bronze

UCM 8.0 introduced a new feature called an External Call Control Profile which is intended to serve this type of purpose. It does not use ACS to provide this functionality though. I have yet to figure out what product actually can use the API this feature provides though. This might be a good time to reach out to your Cisco AM for additional support.

Thank you guys for your answers, so I got to the conclusion that you cant user the ACS to do call-control.....so now, there has to be a way where the manager can go to any phone, type his password or username....(?) and apply the rules he has on his own phone to the new phone, like international calling...or apply a different dial plan...i cant find info on that on the internet....

Please help!

Two options spring to mind

Forced Authorisation Codes and Extension Mobility

Johnathan thanks for the new reseach item for today.

Awsome!, thats exactly what i was looking for!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Now i got some reading to do!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content