Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM Analysis manager Call Record repository connectivity test failing

Hi,

I am trying to use the Analysis Manager to trace the call path between CUCM Subscriber and a MGCP GW.

I've added both the nodes and connectivity test is successful however after adding both of them to Call Record Repository, the connectivity test is failing in there.

I enabled HTTPS on the gateway and now analsysis manager is prompted for the certificate which I accepted. Now, when I run the connectvity test for the gateway under "Call Record Repository", I get the error "Service unavailable for this product".

"Debug ip http all" on the gateway generates following lines when I try to test connectivity from Inventory >> Call Record Repository.

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: its_urlhook url: /ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices, method 2

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: lds_urlhook, url=/ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: its_urlhook url: /ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices, method 2

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: lds_urlhook, url=/ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices

Same status for CUCM. I have added the Subscriber in Inventory and connectivity test is successful however connectivity test in "Call Recording Repository" is failing with the error "Service unavailable for this product". I tried the Application administration credentials, OS administration credentails also fail giving different error.

The router is 2921 running "c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T1.bin"

CUCM version is: 8.5.1.10000-26

Let me know few pointers if someone was able to use this feature successfully.

thanks in advance,

Kapil Atrish

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content