Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hello.

I have the next problem.

Our company has a topology:

IP Phones --- CUCM 8.6(10.1.1.4) ---SIP trunk --- (10.1.1.254)CUBE ---- SIP Provider.

Our company decided to migrate all phones to CUCM 9.0. So I have temporary working separate CUCM 9.0 server. I try to call ouside from CUCM 9.0 for which I have the next topology:

IP Phone 1030 for testing --- CUCM 9.0 (10.1.1.5)---SIP Trunk --- CUBE --- SIP Provider.

I have created SIP trunk on CUCM, associated it with Route Group, Route List, and Route Pattern which I took from CUCM 8.6. But when I try to call, I get busy signal and no output from CUBE from debug ccsip messages or debug voip dialpeer(((

I added 10.1.1.5 to allowed-trust list of voice server but no success.

Please help.

Everyone's tags (2)
10 REPLIES

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hi.

If you have no output on both kind of debug, something looks like you aren't pointing to right ip address..

Can you please post the cube config.?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Silver

CUCM cannot call to cube

If you do a Dialed Number Analyzer are you seeing the correct calling path?  On your CUBE do you have a dial-peer utilizing the CUCM 9 IP address as the session target?

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks, Tony Please rate helpful posts!

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hi, If the call is not coming in to the CUBE, it could be issue with the Route List, I suspect. Do you get ant RouteList Exhausted alert while trying the test calls? If so, then the cause code of that alert would give us more information.

You can also use Session Trace feature in RTMT to check that SIP call flow to see if there is any error code.

You may also try assigning the trunk direct to route pattern and check the behaviour. If the issue persists, please collect the CCM SDI traces for the test call and provude us the calling, called number.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hello.

Is it correct to use sip trunk in Route List and route groups?

Whan I point sip trunk to Route Group and then Route Group to Route List and Route List to Route Pattern - nothing works. But when I point Route Pattern directly to Sip trunk - everything is fine.

VIP Super Bronze

CUCM cannot call to cube

Yes it is correct to use sip trunks in RL and RG. You may be experiencing this issue where the subscription Manager Service on the CUCM does not update the Route List  about the status of the devices in it. Thus the Route List thinks that  the devices are either down or not reachable.

Similar issue here.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2213542

Try and remove the sip trunk from the route pattern and add it back to the RL and test again...

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

CUCM cannot call to cube

Unfortunately. no success(((

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hi.

Is the sip trunk the only object on Route Group?

How many route groups are present in the Route List? (when you modify something on route list, don't forget always to reset the RL to make changes working)

If you go on Route List than click on route group, do you see any calling / called number manipulatio configured?

Just to try, go on System --> Service Parameters -->> selcet "Cisco Callmanager" click "Advanced"

Find "Clusterwide Parameters" and try to change, "Stop Routing on Unallocated Number Flag" to false and also "Stop routing on User Busy Flag"

Let us know.

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
VIP Super Bronze

CUCM cannot call to cube

Please collect cucm trace and look into it to see if you get this error

RouteListExhausted Reason=41

This issue is common as explained in the thread I posted to you.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

CUCM cannot call to cube

I tried to change flags but no success(( I have only one device in Route Group and one Route Group in Route List. Every time I enter change - I reset RL but nothing helps((( Phones get busy tone(((

CUCM cannot call to cube

Hi, Please check thisbug ID CSCtq10477

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.
Views
Helpful
Replies