Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM / CUCX and KIRK Wireless Server 6000

Hi,

we have a KIRK Wireless Server 6000 connected to our CUCM.

All the DECT phones are working and can call any extension in the CUCM.

But when any DECT phone tries to call a CUCX number the message "service unavailable" appears at the DECT phone and we get back a fast busy.

In the log of the KIRK server there is the SIP message: Reason: Q.850;cause=47\r\n

In the CUCM I also can see the error "destCaus_value = 47" which means --> Typically, 47 cause code is due to a media resource that is a transcoder, MTP, etc... not being available

The KWS6000 is in the internal LAN. So the phone calls from KWS to Cisco not going via the voicegateways.

I also changed the device pool (region) of one of the affected DECT phones but still same error.

What could be the problem?

BR

Michael

2 REPLIES

The problem not only exists from KIRK server DECT phones but also from SIP connected X-Lite phone.

At the X-Lite client I can call any CUCM extension but not a CUCX extension with the same error message "service unavailable".

BR

Michael

Hi,

Which codec is being used for the calls from SIP to CUCM?

I think Unity Connection only advertises G711 ulaw and G729 by default.

You can change this to add other codecs in Port Group > Edit > Codec Advertising

Views
Helpful
Replies