I had this working on my Call Manager and not sure what has happened, was hoping someone could help.
I have a number of translation patterns configured so that if a user dials another user by their external DID number, the CM routes the call internally.
This still works - however after dialling the full external number, once the dialling is finished we used to see the translated (shortened internal) number of the phone but now we are only seeing exactly what was dialled.
Internal user has extension 2000, this extension has a DID of number 073072000
If I am on extension 2200 and I dial 073072000 then on my phones display it would change to 2000 as soon as I finished dialling digits.
Now for some reason it is no longer changing the number to 2000 after I finish dialling - it just displays the actual dialled digits of 073072000.
I know that the translation pattern is working, due to call access restrictions the call would normally be blocked. It just is not showing the translated pattern on the phone display.
The pattern is configured as:
The Called Party Transformation is set to discard PreDot.
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...