Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM hunt groups

nariman1980
Level 1
Level 1

Good day.

Need your help. I have 2 pbx cucm 8.6 and avaya ip office 406 connected via h.323. cucm numbers 2xx, avaya 3xx. I need create hunt group with phones on both pbx, they have to ring simultaneously. Before cucm we used ccme and creat that hunt group was easy, just writing rigth numbers in. In cucm i can't add in hunt group numbers not from cucm, like on ip office. May be someone know solution? I can't move all phones in this group on one pbx. Thanks for any ideas and sorry for my english.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As far as I know there is no work around it as even if you create an unassigned DN and set call forwarding to 3rd party PBX extension CUCM ignores forwarding settings when call arrives via line group.

HTH,

Chris

You would need to use mobility and send the calls across the H323 trunk to the other end. But you still need to get the configuration for the DNs in CUCM for this to work and associate the RDP.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: