cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM hunt pilots and transferring

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

Customer has CUCM 6.1 and is using Hunt Pilots/Lists/Groups to deliver AA calls to the Customer Service group. Then these calls often get transferred (assumedly blind) out to another party.

The problem occurs when the "transferred to" party does not answer and has their forward no answer destination set to the hunt pilot of the Customer Service group.

When this happens, they tell me that the forwarded call rings back on every customer service agent EXCEPT the agent the originally transferred the call.

This sounds like it may be by design and have to do with the retained forwarding information and therefore skips that person. Does anyone know how to override this behavior?

thanks,

K

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You may not like what I say, but would not be better if your customer teaches people that gets calls transferred from CS, not to CFA to CS again ?

And to CS agents, NOT to do blind transfers (that are a rude thing anyway)

My mistake. I misunderstood the customer issue. In this case as it turns out, they are not transfering to an individual but yet another Hunt Pilot. And its not a call forward no answer set to the pilot of the customer service group, but the hunt list for that pilot has a secondary Line Group of Customer service if not answered by the first Line Group. I have tested this on version 7.1.3 and confirmed it to be true. Anyone know why the original transfer'er gets left out of the party when it rings back to the hunt list?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: