Cisco Support Community
Community Member

CUCM - Missed call button on IP Phone

Hi all,

Is there a feature available to programme a Phone button to list the Missed calls. As of now users have to navigate through the direcotry to see the Missed calls.

CUCM 8.5.

IP Phones: 796X and 69XX.

Thanks in advance,

Community Member

I think I found something. I tried it on CIPC - SCCP, nothing was displayed on the Phone when the button was pressed. Testing with other phone models now.

Here are the instructions if someone else is also intrested:

Adding an IP Phone Service to a Phone Button

If you want to do so, you can assign the service to a phone button (a speed dial button) that is configured as a service URL.

By default, the IP phone service can display under the Directory, Message, or Services button/options on the phone, depending on your configuration in the IP Phone Services Configuration window, so you only need to add an IP phone service to a phone button if you want the service to display as a speed dial.

You can only perform this procedure for IP phone services that are not marked as enterprise subscriptions. Perform the following steps to add a service to a service URL button.

Additional Information

See the Related Topics topic.

Community Member

Just to give ending to my question, the feature worked perfectly fine after upgrading the phone firmware.

Was hitting "CSCtq18230".

CreatePlease to create content