Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Operating System Administrator Password Recovery

Hi to all

I have followed this procedure but i have stucked when i put the cd/dvd..I put an empty cd/dvd but is not moving forward

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15800

It asked for a media cd/dvd

could you pls give some lights?

Regards

cc

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I think it's any CD that can be mounted - you're proving that you have physical access to the box, not that you have a disc you can rebuild the server from. I think your problem is that you have used a blank that can't be 'read'.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Blank CD/DVD wont do, you will have to use any one of the DVD which comes with the CUCM installation kit ( e.g. use CUCM installation DVD ). This step is required to verify if you have inserted original Cisco media/dvd.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thank you for the answer. Now the cucm has 6.x version.. I have to put the 6.x version cd or any version will be ok.. I need installation cd/dvd or recovery disk..

Regards

Chrysostomos

Sent from my iPhone

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

As I remember, any DVD which came with the kit should do.

GP.

Hi

I think it's any CD that can be mounted - you're proving that you have physical access to the box, not that you have a disc you can rebuild the server from. I think your problem is that you have used a blank that can't be 'read'.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi to all

thank you for the reply

Problem solved ..Finally aaron had right

Thanks

cc