Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

cucm phone data export

hi,

I am facing a problem while exporting all phone related data from cucm 7.0 to 8.6,my scenario is like this..

our customer had been using cucm 7.0 for a couple of months but now they are doing upgradation to 8.6, the issue right now i am facing is that when i try to import all data using BATexport/import tool  to new cucm,  getting all device pool,partition everything except phone related data in the new cucm but i need mainly phone related data ie same dn with related mac address and users.I used same import/export tool for exporting all data, in this tool i selected these conetents like phone,line, css,partion,devise pool as well as  checked the dependency also.Can anyone suggest a good method for doing the upgradation like this......

Regards,

Jithin

• IP Telephony
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: cucm phone data export

If you mean it's not accepting the data just after the export that's expected, you need to adjust the data to be compliant with the 8.x since there are some new mandatory fields. Otherwise just upgrade to the version you want and then do the export.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.