Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cucm recording setup

Dear friends.. i tried to find out how i can get recording of call from my call manager .. and got loads of articles .. but i am not very sure if i am able to understand them .. can some one please advice how i can get this one started ...

i have cucm 6.1.3 X 2 and unity 5.0

Thanks for the help ... do i need some other hardware.. please advice

Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

cucm recording setup

With what you got all you can do is live record, in simple words, you conference Unity and then get the recording.

But you need to configure and this is a manual process.

If you want automatic recording you're pretty much looking at something like UCCX/UCCE or a dedicated recording SW.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

cucm recording setup

hi thanks Java for the quick reply ..i just checked .. got UCCX & IP IVR 5.0 media with me .. and most probably licensing also .. can you please guide me further on this ..thanks for the help  ..

Re: cucm recording setup

More specific requirements are needed to give specific advice but, in general, you will need a third party application to provide the recording component. Which product greatly depends on you business needs and technical requirements. Recently I worked with a product called CallRec from Zoom. It supports SPAN and SPANless recording. It also supports g711 and g729. I have also worked with NICE and Witness, but it has been a while.

HTH

Regards,

Bill

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Re: cucm recording setup

ok in specific the requirement is .. we have couple of phone on which we take calls for our clients .. and they at times complain about our reply to their customers so we want recording of our calls.. every call came on that number should be recordrd .. in or out .. or may be in only ..if this helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content