Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM Route Filter Question

Hi,

I am setting up a CUCM 7.1 system and am using the Great Britain Numbering Plan.

I want users to be able to dial # to signal End of Dialling and have a question about setting up route filters for this.

For international access I would use the clause below:

COUNTRY-CODE EXISTS AND INTERNATIONAL-ACCESS EXISTS AND NATIONAL-NUMBER EXISTS

If I want to add support for using # to signal end of dialling the clause would be:

COUNTRY-CODE EXISTS AND END-OF-DIALING EXISTS AND INTERNATIONAL-ACCESS  EXISTS AND NATIONAL-NUMBER EXISTS

My question is do these need to be two separate route filters or can I combine them into one using the clause below:

(COUNTRY-CODE EXISTS AND INTERNATIONAL-ACCESS EXISTS AND NATIONAL-NUMBER EXISTS)  OR (COUNTRY-CODE EXISTS AND END-OF-DIALING EXISTS AND INTERNATIONAL-ACCESS  EXISTS AND NATIONAL-NUMBER EXISTS)

Unfortunately I do not have gateways available for testing and will have limited time  during the switchover from the existing CCM4.2 servers to verify the operation so it would be good to know in advance.

2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: CUCM Route Filter Question

Hi

Looks OK to me.

Use DNA to test it if you aren't sure...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Re: CUCM Route Filter Question

Thanks Aaron,

I have never used the OR feature in a route filter so I am not sure how it works.

Still at the stage of setting up the Route Patterns etc.

Once I have some phones I will try DNA as you suggest.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content