Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM Secure Mode

HI All,

I have been asked if my CUCM is in Secure Mode or not, I can not find on the CUCM where this Reference is, does anybody have any idea's what this could be?

Thanks

Nathan

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

CUCM Secure Mode

Enterprise parameters.

This parameter indicates the security mode of the cluster. A value of  0 indicates Non Secure (phones will register in non-secure mode [no  security]); 1 indicates Mixed (the cluster allows the registration of  both secure devices and non-secure devices). Because this parameter is  read-only, to change the cluster security mode, you must run the CTL  Client plugin. Note: You must restart Cisco CallManager for the  parameter change to take effect.
   This is a required field.
   Default:                  0
   :                Restart Cisco CallManager service for the parameter change to take  effect.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

CUCM Secure Mode

Enterprise parameters.

This parameter indicates the security mode of the cluster. A value of  0 indicates Non Secure (phones will register in non-secure mode [no  security]); 1 indicates Mixed (the cluster allows the registration of  both secure devices and non-secure devices). Because this parameter is  read-only, to change the cluster security mode, you must run the CTL  Client plugin. Note: You must restart Cisco CallManager for the  parameter change to take effect.
   This is a required field.
   Default:                  0
   :                Restart Cisco CallManager service for the parameter change to take  effect.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content