Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Subscriber

Hari Prasad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

My Subscriber backup got currupt due to virus issue  and i need to restore my down cucm subscriber node as phones running thrugh Publisher node.

Please help.          

hari       

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad
7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hari,

If your publisher is up, I suggest you just re-install your subscriber using the same credentials, ip address, host name etc..

Please rate all useful posts

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

HI Aokanlawon.

Thanks.

As per you answer if i will reinstall with same information data  would be sync to subscriber from Publisher i dont need to worry.

hari

Thanks, Hari Prasad

Yes, your subscriber should connect with the publisher without any issues..Check your database replication after you finish installation...When everything is fine, you can then take a new backup

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Thanks for your quick response on this issue

hari

Thanks, Hari Prasad

HI Aokanlawon,

still I have one query, the issue belongs to my remote client site and where they have installed the CUCM setup is on VM environment.

Kindly suggest how do i recover in this case.

hari

Thanks, Hari Prasad

You should install the subcriber the way it was installed orginially on the VM using CUCM OVA templates and the same CUCM version running on the publisher.

Thank you very much for your extend support.

hari

Thanks, Hari Prasad
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: