Can someone tell me the steps for CUCM Unattended installation
So the scenario is
1. Using the VSchere API i will be importing/creating a new machine using the standard Cisco OVA template
2. I will point the CD to the .iso of CUCM
3. I will create a virtual floppy disck containing the platformconfig.xml
4. Will start the VM and make the VM boot from CD
5. Now in manual mode the CUCM asks for various questions like IP Address, Host Name, Admin Passwords, etc. So using the API method/automatic provisioning i will not be able to do so. hence need a solution to do unattended installation of CUCM.
If someone has any suggestion or has a pdf or steps how to achieve this, please help me
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...