I want to update my CUCM 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 plz clear my some question
1 . is there any chance to call procesing down during the update?
2. i want to install CCMUpgdAsstInstall.4-3-13.exe but some probem showing is( error opening instalation log file.verify that the specified log file loaction exist and is writable) to update.
3. if possible plz step to proceed the update so that my existing setup no face any problem
1. Yes, during the upgrade the servers are rebooted, if you do one server at a time you can minimize the impact
2. What are you instaling this for if you are on version 7.1.3?
3. Have you read the install/upgrade doc:
I want to install my PC CCMUpgdAsstInstall.4-3-13.exe
The tool is only for Windows based CUCM i.e. 3.X, 4.X as described here:
You do not need it if you are already on 7.1.3 nor would it work as this is .exe that gets instaled on Windows CUCM servers.
HTH, please rate all useufl posts!