Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v9 Root Certificate

Turbo727
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to upload certificate generated by CA to CUCM with no luck. The guide I followed was:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080b43504.shtml

But I couldn't find 'root certificate' box, when I select 'Tomcat', the description box greyed out. I was able to upload certificate chain to cucm. description says 'Certificate Signed by xxx.AU-Root-Certificate-Authoritiy'. after restarting tomcat service, the security warning still shows up saying 'This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority.'

Any input will be highly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

I was wondering if you had any solution to your problem.

Thanks,

Alex

The entire chain of certificates (root, intermediates, cucm certificate) need to be uploaded to tomcat-trust.  The certificate needs to be generated from the CSR.  If it is not, it will not work.  I know this because a customer gave me a *.domain.com certificate, and CUCM could not use it.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: