Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM Version 9.x

Hello.

Does anyone knows how can I get software version 9.0 for CUCM. We purchased software version 9.x and we did not received any PAK number or CD. A friend of mine told me that I should have received a CD with the software and others are telling me that I need a PAK, than I have to register at www.cisco.com/go/license and after that I will be redirected to a website where I can download the software.

I need to talk to the guys that sold this to us and I need to know if I should insist on getting the CD or the PAK.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

João.                 

2 REPLIES
VIP Purple

CUCM Version 9.x

Hi ,

Not sure about PAK number.

In ELM, licenses are binded to UUID which u can get from license management show system [Registration ID]

you can share your Sales Order number and  UUID with Cisco Licensing Team to get the license file.

regds,

aman

CUCM Version 9.x

Well, I think part of this depends on whether you purchased a new CUCM 9.x or an upgrade from an earlier version.  If the later (i.e. upgrade), you do not receive a PAK with the CUCM 9x software order.  Instead, you use ELM to migrate existing licenses.  If you ordered a new version, then you would likely want to 1st contact the vendor you are working with and then send a note to licensing@cisco.com and give them your Cisco Sales Order Number as well as any contract information you have that would go along with the details of the order.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content