cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM web interface issue

amrishmehta
Level 1
Level 1

I am having issue with CUCM web console, its showing only first page and when i click on Cisco Unified Communications Manager it keeps loading and never finishes. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Restarting Tomcat will not impact your production. It is just to fix any web page related issues.

If you are concerned, you may do it during off-peak hour but absolutely nothing to worry as far as business impact is concerned.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pls post full version details of CUCM.

GP.

CUCM version is 8.6.1.2

Did you try restarting Cisco Tomcat service ?

Is it on on VMware, if yes ensure that it is not getting into any resource crunch, slowing the server response down.

GP.

Its in production environment, will it implact other services or only the webservices?

Thanks

Restarting Tomcat will not impact your production. It is just to fix any web page related issues.

If you are concerned, you may do it during off-peak hour but absolutely nothing to worry as far as business impact is concerned.

GP.

Hi GP,

I have restarted the tomcat service and its working fine now. Is there specific reason for such behaviour of tomcat?

thanks,

Amrish

Amrish,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now & thanks for the rating too.

Tomcat sometimes tend to hang due to some interdependancy that service has. Restarting Tomcat usually fixes such sluggish behavior, so no harm in doing it whenever you face such issue.

If my answer was the correct answer to your query, kindly mark it as Correct Answer.

Happy Holidays !!

GP.