Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM With Lync integeration

I am working on CUCM with MSLync integeratio,i am able to make call from cisco ip phone to Lync extesnion vice versa,

but my requirement was as soon as some one call to Cisco Deskphone simultaneosly it should ring on Lync client..i have configure SNR its working

but they want to configure remote destination instead of extension an email adress should be configure for simulateous ring!!

Another issue i am facing when i call from lync client to my mobile it showing wrong caller id information 

for example  did 02506000 my did extension 02506001 instead of my caller id it showing did number..i have created sip trunk from Lync to cucm

routing the calls via CUCM

2 REPLIES

As I  understand it, you have

As I  understand it, you have 2 problems:

Problem 1:

You want to configure simultaneous ring when an external or internal caller calls your number(02506000).

Resolution:

Steps:

1.) Make sure you assign the extension that internal users use to call your number example(6000) instead of (02506000)

2. Follow the exact steps in this blog, it worked for me.

Problem 2:

If your routing the calls to pstn via cucm, make sure you receive the correct calling and called number from lync

from example:

A typical IP Phone:

uses 9911 (called number) ----> matches a route pattern 

6000 (calling number) ----> cucm prefix's the 0250

If that is the case make sure the trunk is sending calls like that and the trunk associated to lync server has the appropiate css and pt to reach the Router Pattern for external calls.

The Best of Luck 

Zekeria,Thanks for your

Zekeria,

Thanks for your information...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content