cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM

morenike1_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, l was setting up my lab and the phones Cisco 7960G all registed automatically with the CUCM but the ATA 186 did showed registered on my cisco router 2801 with all spec about it, to my suprise, l realise it is not registered with the CUCM with l went to the device and do all the necessary attachment but unfortunately the Mac address of the phone was not been allowed to be typed in full with the CUCM. I tried differents times but this will not allow the full Mac address on the space for Mac address for registration at all. I have made an attachment of the problem. Any solutions pls.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Your print out shows the MAC add with full stops

Enter the MAC of the ATA without full stops

E.g. Mac = aaaa.bbbb.cccc

You enter this as

aaaabbbbcccc

Regards

Alex

Please rate useful posts

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You mentioned something about attachment. Did you grab some screenshots, which you wanted to show here ?

GP

Hi,

am so sorry, l thought the attachment was with it. Thanks for viewing my query. And one more question, l have an AIM-CUE which l have just bought, which l have installed into the cisco router 2801. I want to know if l can use if for my voicemail which am practising with it. And the Unity telephoney integration manager (UTIM), what is your opinion about it for voicemail for CUCM. And which version do you think l should go for to do some practise with my voice lab which l have at home.

Hi,

Your print out shows the MAC add with full stops

Enter the MAC of the ATA without full stops

E.g. Mac = aaaa.bbbb.cccc

You enter this as

aaaabbbbcccc

Regards

Alex

Please rate useful posts

Hi,

l have an AIM-CUE which l have just bought, which l have installed into the cisco router 2801. I want to know if l can use if for my voicemail with the CUCM which am practising with it at home. And the Unity telephoney integration manager (UTIM), what is your idea about it for voicemail for CUCM. And which version do you think l should go for to do some practise with my voice lab which l have at home

Hi,

Try looking at this document

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

Regards

Alex

Hi

l was listen to one of the cbt nuggets of VOICE. In it, it was teaching about unity telephony integration manager (Cisco Unity) which is meant for voice messages. Pls can you advice me what particular software that l need to buy or download so that l can practise this topic in my voice lab that l have setup. The steps in the CUCM is quite straight forward but l need the unity side of it so that l can practise and intergrate it with the callmanager 8.0 that l have in my voice lab. This is not the AIM-CUE or NM-CUE too. I have seen how to configure both of them and l have bought and installed the AIM-CUE into my 2801. I am so anxious to learn this trade on my own, which so far so good, am getting there. Any help pls, thank you.