Hi guys, I Have a CUCM7.1.3 and I have installed the cm-locale-es_CO-18.104.22.1680-1.cop (the latest available) without errors. I have restarted the CUCM and changed the locale configuration of my IP Phones (7911, 7940 and 7960) but with no results, the display of all my ip phones continues in English locale and not in Spanish.
I think something is missing. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Hi Art, thanks for your suggestions. I had a problem with the firmware of the phone, my phones are shipping with firmware version 8.3(2) and it must be must be upgraded to a firmware load greater than or equal to 8.3(3) and less or equal to 8.5(2) prior to upgrading to 8.5(3)-->CUCM 7.1.3.
This because an error during firmware upgrade on the pgone:"AUTH FAILED".
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.