Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM7.1.3 - MC remote destication pickup issue

Hi,

CUCM7.1.3 configured mobile connect feature but I have below issue

-pickup by IP Phone and send to remote destinatio phone, and send to IP Phone again, works okay

-pickup by remote destion phone and send to IP Phone successfully, at this time, when I send back to remote destion phone, got error message "mobile phone number error" when I choose the "Send,,,," option from <Mobility> softkey.

the problem is, the first attempt to send to remote destionation phone works okay but problem when I send back to remote destinaiton phone which I got the call from remote destionation phone. problme on the re-sending call.

Looks it allow only one hop and problem with error message "mobile phone number error" in 2nd hop,,,,, I don't think this is configuration issue because works okay for the 1st hop in either direction.

Advice please,

3 REPLIES

Re: CUCM7.1.3 - MC remote destication pickup issue

Hi Cjrchoi11,

I have same issue, Do you have the solution ?

It is OK to resend call to remote destination for MGCP link with protocol Q-Siginal, but It is NI2 in HK.

Rgds

Dennis

Same issue here but using CUCM 7.1.5.11901-1.  Has anyone found a solution?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Hi,

I opened TAC case,  upgraded to 7.1.5.31900-3 to fix it

Rgds,

Dennis

Views
Helpful
Replies