cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE Scheduled Backup Error

Philip Denton
Level 1
Level 1

Ladies and gents, when I try to schedule a backup job for one of my clients I get the following error:

"Failed to enable schedule:  None of the schedules could be enabled."

Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 1.26.42 PM.png

CUCM version 7.1.2.20000-2, UConn version 7.1.2.20000-140.  I've Googled around and poked through these forums but didn't see anything quite like it.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Couple of clarifications and crosschecks,

1. Is your manual backup working?

2. You must have access to an SFTP server to  configure a network storage location. The SFTP path must exist prior to  the backup. The account that is used to access the SFTP server must have  write permission for the selected path.

3.Hope you re not trying to edit the the default schdule. Because You cannot change the name of the default schedule.

4. Also please try the same operation with the CLI and see what happens.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/drs/8_0_2/drsagbe802.html#wp43593

Hope it helps,

Anand

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vipul Jindal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i have seen this issue on mac..

# try different browser

# restart the DRF local and master services

thanks,

Vipul JIndal

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Couple of clarifications and crosschecks,

1. Is your manual backup working?

2. You must have access to an SFTP server to  configure a network storage location. The SFTP path must exist prior to  the backup. The account that is used to access the SFTP server must have  write permission for the selected path.

3.Hope you re not trying to edit the the default schdule. Because You cannot change the name of the default schedule.

4. Also please try the same operation with the CLI and see what happens.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/drs/8_0_2/drsagbe802.html#wp43593

Hope it helps,

Anand

Manual backup worked.  The customer had renamed and modified the default schedule.  I created a new schedule and as long as it actually executes Tuesday morning I should be in good shape!

Thanks to you both!