cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cue 3.2 reboots

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, I am having this long problems of my cue rebooting. I tried to enter the cue environment from my router (cisco3845) for the 1st time by issuing the command "service-module integrated service-engine 3/0 session". I am using cme 4.2 and a compatible router ios. Please advice on what to do. Will apprciate responses.

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What happens when attempting the session command ?

The attached file shows the print screen of what happens when I attempt the session command. Will appreciate your solution.

dear

I got the same error ...I upgared the unity expreess module to version 7 and now my compt resolved

u have to do a boothelper installation..

I can help u in doing that...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/install/boothelp.html

but rate if it helps

Thanks for your response. Do I go straight to upgrade the cue to 7.0 on top of the existing 3.2 on the cue?

yes..I did like that

rate if helps

Thanks. Getting to the step in the attached file, is this the step where the username and password for the cue is created? will this also allow to log on to the cue through gui? Can this be the same with the cme gui username and password?

it is for cue only...not for cme

Enter the ip of cue in wepage and login using that userid and password

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: