Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE AA script welcome prompt

Abhijit.Das
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

IS there a specific requirement that the prompts recorded in CUE 2.2 Auto-Attendant script have to be in the format - " G.711 u-law, 8 kHz, 8 bit, Mono" ? If so, is there any specific recording software which can create this sort of .wav file? I don't think the standard Windows XP recording software will help in any way.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No. Under ephone, configure type 7960 addon 1 7914, under telephony-service load 7914 , copy said firmware file in flash and make it avaialable with "tftp-server ...".

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can record directly with the CUE. Look in the manual how to do that calling the administration number.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Paolo,

Thanks for the reply. If possible, could you please send me the link?

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Thanks Paolo, I got it - it's the Administration via Telephone Call-in number that allows us to record new prompts.

I need your help regarding one more thing -

I have configured a 7960 with a 7914 expansion module. But even after restarting everything the buttons on the expansion module are red. Does it mean that the expansion module is faulty?

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

No. Under ephone, configure type 7960 addon 1 7914, under telephony-service load 7914 , copy said firmware file in flash and make it avaialable with "tftp-server ...".

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Thanks a lot Paolo, I got it working! Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: