Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUE and Message notification for group

Hi all,

We have Cisco Unity Express 2.3, and I have set up two General Delivery Mailboxes. They are set up the same (different extensions of course) but I can only set up one for the message notification.

The other I can tick the box to enable notification but when I go to the Notification tab there is the message "No Notification Devices found for User/Group".

Can someone enlighten me as to what could be wrong?

thanks, justin

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CUE and Message notification for group

Hi Justin,

Is it possible to use the CLI instead of the GUI?

Enabling Message Notification for a Subscriber or Group

Before configuring message notification on a device for a subscriber or group, enable the message notification capability for the subscriber or group.

Starting in Cisco Unity Express configuration mode, use the following command to enable message notification:

voicemail notification owner owner-id enable

where owner-id is the username of the subscriber or groupname of the group that requires the message notification capability.

The following example enables message notification for the subscriber user5 and the group sales:

se-10-0-0-0# config t

se-10-0-0-0(config)# voicemail notification owner user5 enable

se-10-0-0-0(config)# voicemail notification owner sales enable

se-10-0-0-0(config)# end

se-10-0-0-0#

Now configure message notification on one or more devices for the subscriber or group.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806779cd.html#wp1076673

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content