Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUE down after hard shutdown

Our UC520 went down hard and CUE is not firing up.  I have tried to shutdown, reset, reload various times and it does not come up.  The status shows as "recover from error" or "recover from reset/shutdown" depending on if I just issued a reset or reload.  When I start a session to it all I get is "Waiting XXX...".  Do I have any good options here?  Is the module dead or do I just need to re-initialize it?

Thanks,
Diego

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Try re-installing the CUE

Try re-installing the CUE software first.  If the problem started after a power outage, then it could be a file corruption on the CUE disk.  Hopefully, you have a configuration backup somewhere to restore.  If you are unable to get the software to re-install you will likely need to RMA.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Try re-installing the CUE

Try re-installing the CUE software first.  If the problem started after a power outage, then it could be a file corruption on the CUE disk.  Hopefully, you have a configuration backup somewhere to restore.  If you are unable to get the software to re-install you will likely need to RMA.

Had to re-install.  Luckily I

Had to re-install.  Luckily I had a good backup.

Thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies