Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUE on ISM ....Weird issue

Hi All

I have setup CUE on ISM , i started doing the basic setup on the IOS itself but when i try to connect to my service-module via CLI i got a very limited options for setup (well i have no options available for setup) and on my ISM it`s showing that it`s running CUE !

I`m suspecting since it`s running on top of an Embedded Service module and that one is not enable (needs 1Gb of RAM) but not sure....

however i can see the GUI for CUE:

• IP Telephony
6 REPLIES

An update on this case :

The NME is in the initializing state  like CUE and i have this error when i try to enable it :

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: CUE on ISM ....Weird issue

You are trying to configure the wrong interface.

Use ISM interface, not Embedded-Service-Engine

Yep i`m actually using the right one

Interface integrated-service 1/0

I was with TAC and actually they think it`s a corrupted software, so i`m reinstaling it via the boothelper and still i have issue it can`t gt its file via the TFTP .... why i always encounter wierd issue lol

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Before attempting tftp, check that you can ping the server from rom monitor.

I can actually, and i was even able to see a first hit on the TFTP server but after that it just hangs in downloading file from the TFTP....i`m  asking my customer if he has a firewall inbetween

To be continued

Hi Paola

I got it fix, i had to reinstall CUE from the bootloader.

this is a usefull link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel8_6/install/boothelp.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.