cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE script help

mikeb
Level 1
Level 1

We have an issue with Auto Attendant where caller is trying to dial by extension and after inputting the extension, the voice said” calling extension 488” instead of saying “calling the person's name.” Is there a way to set it up so it will say calling of the person's name instead of their extension number. All of our users have a recorded name and it does work when selecting the option to dial by name. Thanks

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, I think this is done by purpose, when calling by extension the name is not announced, as it may not desirable to divulge it. I think you have to customize your own AA if you want to announce name when dialing by extension.

I'm sure you right, but client wants that, and I have been playing around with the script through the editor but just can't get it to work. I guess I'm just not sure everything that has to be changed it's a little confusing with all the steps to make it work. Any hints?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: