Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUE transfer to Sign-on greeting

Hello all,

My customer currently has a 1800 number that is mapped to a DID which calls a CUE script that presents people with Attendant IVR like options. One request they had was to map one of these options * to allow staff to dial this 1800 number while on the road so they can check their voicemail. They would like * to essentially bring them to the Sign-On prompt.

What I did is edited the application called by the 1800 number to have a * option, which does a Call-Redirect to the VM Pilot. Since the call was initiated from the PSTN I thought that Unity would play the Sign-on prompt. This is not the case. Instead I am getting re-order. The application is good because I see the call coming in to CME and matching the VM Pilot Dialpeer. My first thought was that CUE was rejecting the call because the RDNIS field was populated with the application pilot number therefore creating a loop. So I created a translation to rewrite this RDNIS to nothing and I still have the same result.

This is suppose to be easy

Any thoughts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: CUE transfer to Sign-on greeting

If you're using a CUE custom script to do this, it might be easier modifying the script itself. For example, if you have a menu choice that calls the step Call Subflow (voicebrowser.aef), you'll get the voicemail script.

5 REPLIES

Ryan,

Do you have the following configured ?

voice service voip

allow-connections sip to sip

Yes, I have the following commands on CME.

I have also tried creating a translation rule for the VM Pilot peer to remove RDN-Feilds if it was sent from the 1888 pilot application. This also did not work.

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

allow-connections sip to sip

!

!

dial-peer voice 1888 voip

description ** cue AutoAtten pilot number **

destination-pattern 1888

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:192.168.251.2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

!

!

dial-peer voice 8 voip

description **VM Pilot number**

destination-pattern 6000

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:192.168.251.2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

!

can you also add

dial-peer voice 9 voip

incoming called-number 6000

session protocol sipv2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

Let me know if this helps.

Cisco Employee

If you're using a CUE custom script to do this, it might be easier modifying the script itself. For example, if you have a menu choice that calls the step Call Subflow (voicebrowser.aef), you'll get the voicemail script.

Marschne

Exactly what I was looking for, a simple solution. Calling subflow (voicebrowser.aef) worked like a charm.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content