cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8.02

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

We have upgraded to CUPC 8.02 and downloaded the CUPC 8 Client. The client is installed in Windows 7 but does not load, just sits at the loading screen then times out after a minute or so. I have follwed the install guide but cannot get this thing working. I have enabled all services as outlined in the install guide. Any Ideas???

Thanks

6 Replies 6

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

update: reformatting Windows 7 has fixed this on my PC, but everyone else here is still having the problem. It seems to be a Windows 7 issues, the install is not clean, registry keys are not being created among other things. TAC investigating.

We're running CUPC 8.0.2 on Windows 7 without almost no issue. We have though noticed that there are certain software packages floating around the world wide web that include McAfee Anti-Virus of some sort...CUPC does NOT play well. In these instances we've uninstalled McAfee and CUPC installs and runs fine.

The only issue we're having is we're running Windows 7 x64 and the desk phone video does not work.

Hi,

Any news on this? Have the same problem on my Win7 system!

Thanks

Martin

Did you disable UAC before installing? I believe there is a defect on this. You may also want to try 8.0(3).

Disabling UAC and reinstalling 8.0(3) did not solved the problem.

blainekic
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the exact same problem, but I'm trying to install 8.5  on a Windows 7 PC.   I've tried to change properties to allow it to run in different modes. 

I've checked my firewall setting and even turned off all security functions on my PC, but it still hangs at launch.   I did think to capture the install log, but the thousands of lines of logs are nearly useless.  Anyone else have an idea?