Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC call history nr presentation

Hi,

We're running CUCM 8.6.2 and CUPS 8.5.4 and our users are running version 8.5.5 of the CUPC client.

When they make an outbound call from their phone to a PSTN number, they are using a 0 for an outside line. On the gateway, we remove the 0 and normalize the called number to be a E.164 number as our provider is requireing this from us.

So as an example, if a user dials 0021234567 (Belgian number), we translate this on the gateway to 3221234567 and send it on to the provider.

If I check my call history on the phone, the called numbers are there exactly as dialed (in our example 0021234567). Wen I check the call history on the CUPC client, the called numbers are there the way they were translated on the gateway (in our example 3221234567). When I call back from the phone, it works, but when I call back from the CUPC client, the call fails because it cannot match any router pattern.

Is there any way we can have the call history in the CUPC client the same as on the phone?

Thanks in advance!

Rgds,

Jeroen

Views
Helpful
Replies