cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS/CUPC issues

morioka
Level 1
Level 1

I set up CUPS with a NFR kit for the very first time and have a few questions. LDAP is enabled so I was able to import users into CUPC. However, in the 'end user' page of CUPS, it shows 'No Audio' and 'No Video' for my CUPC although IM is enabled and it's associated with the desk/soft phone DN. As for the desk phone, it shows 'Audio enabled' and the DN is associated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should see the same in deskphone mode too if a call comes in. You should also get a "phone off-hook" pop-up when you lift your handset in deskphone mode.

What versions of CUPS/CUPC/CUCM are you using??

I am running CUPS/CUPC/CUCM 7 and I see the same thing in the presence veiwer...however I am able to make video calls.

I do know that the Presence Viewer has issues.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Were you able to make video calls from CUPC soft phone mode?

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi Mike,

No, I can't. Are the 'audio' and 'video' icons for CUPC on the right side of the end user page in CUPS supposed to be enabled? Right now, they are grayed out and only the 'IM' icon is enabled along with the controlled extension below it.

I'm unfamiliar with CUPC so please bear with me. In the soft phone mode, you should be able to see a window pot up for incoming calls, right?

Thanks.

You should see the same in deskphone mode too if a call comes in. You should also get a "phone off-hook" pop-up when you lift your handset in deskphone mode.

What versions of CUPS/CUPC/CUCM are you using??

I am running CUPS/CUPC/CUCM 7 and I see the same thing in the presence veiwer...however I am able to make video calls.

I do know that the Presence Viewer has issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: