cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS Server Recovery Manager

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

On my CUPS system (9.1) every minute in the Notifications page in cupadmin, the message:

"An audit is in progress and users are automatically being moved to this node."

There's nothing wrong with the cluster state (Well,not according to Cluster Topology.) Diagnostics->System Dashboard says users are due to be moved back.

Should I do anything, other than just delete these messages? They've been going on for some time now - and there's not many users configured on CUPS at the moment.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I ended up logging a TAC case with this. It turns out that there is a bug in CUPS 9.1. If you change the presence domain the database becomes corrupt (BugId CSCuq16135 ). The only fix is for TAC to log on and manually fix the database.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

We hit the exact same issue, the exact same bug, but had an additional manifestation as described in the bug details - users not able to be migrated from inactive to active.

TAC got in and fixed the database and it fixed the spurious logs for us, too.  Thanks for the feedback!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: