cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUSPA not starting?

chriss
Level 1
Level 1

I have an MCS-7835 server running windows 2003 and when I insert the Unity Service Pack DVD and launch the CUSPA.vbs the program never runs. It gets far enough to created the C:\CUSPA.tmp directory structure, but I never get the "Click here to continue in English". This being a Windows 2003 system I am wondering if there is some heightend level of security that is blocking the VBS from running enough to launch the app or what...anybody run into this before?

5 Replies 5

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

Chris,

I just install windows 2003 R2 Standard at MCS7835 (HP) for Unifed Messaging 4.21.

I just tried to run CUSPA.vsb when I saw your post, it allowed me to run.

Have you follow the step, for instance use HP CD to initial the OS installation??

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a00804419f1.html

Ken

Well here's my situation, One of our other guys did the OS install months ago and he's since left the company, I was going to do a full re-install from the image disc when I realized that the image discs are missing. The server is running Windows 2003, but I have the Cisco Background Wallpaper and all of the HP tools and drivers seem to be loaded, so I can't say for sure if this thing was installed from a windows 2000 Unity Image Disc and then upgraded, or if it was installed from a Unity Image Disc that contained a Windows 2003 image...hard to say, but like I said, I have the Unity Media, but no server media so I'm tying to make this happen with the software that I have.

Do you have CSA or antivirus software running?

Brandon

Symantec AV is running, but I disabled the Real Time Protection, I'm going to uninstall that and anything else that looks suspicious and see if that changes things.

Did you ever figure this out?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: