Views
Helpful
Replies

customer directory configuration plugin re-run

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello!

Some time ago we did integration of CCM 4.2(3) with Active directory. As some changes were done on AD, at the moment I have wrong User Search Base for the users to be displayed in corporate directory. Is re-installation of the plug-in the only way to change User Search Base? If I change this, where should I keep CCMAdministrator, jtapi, dcdadmin, craadmin, in this new User Search Base or the place which is stated in CCM under "Administrative User Base"?

Thanks for reply,

best regards,

goran pilat

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes, that's the only way as several registries and other stuff is updated when you run the plugin. the other users are usually best in the cisco OU

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Javalenc,

Thanks for the answer. So you are saying that my "Users Search Base" doesn't have to contain "Administrative User Base" in which CCMAdmin and other admin users are contained?

thanks,

Hi,

You will need to make sure that CCMSysuser is in the users search base. I would put all of the CCM system users within an OU inside the users search base. Make sure their passwords are set to never expire or you will need to run the plugin again after resetting it.

D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: