Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CWMS Storage Server + Recorded Meeting Management

We deployed the CWMS 2.0, which added the Storage Server, that mentioned "The NFS server is the storage server where all meeting recordings and system backups are stored"

I'm very confused on the Storage on the CWMS:

1. Will the recorded meetings store into the mounted NFS storage? If yes, why I cannot see those file by directory level? or encrypted / zipped?

2. Confirmed the admin cannot delete the users' recorded meetings. How can I set the limitation of the recording behaviors? How about not enough disk space to recorded the meetings?
I concern the storage space, how can I control the user's recording meetings?

3. Will the CWMS's storage would be overwrite? Not enough space, will the recording meetings be overwrite? will the backup files be overwrite?

4. Will the backup files be unlimited to grow? Actually, I saw many folders as like "Snapshot_201407082020_192_168_10_32" , which is only configuration files and scheduling meetings records (Not Included the recording meeting) ? Why that is so big (around 700MB) per folder. Will it overwrite too?

This is the user's recording meeting?

1 REPLY

Actually, I researched some

Actually, I researched some Cisco Webex Meeting Server version 2.0 documents and I could not find the method to manage the meeting records’ management. The CWMS is no meeting records' management, Is it true?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content