cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DAT-USB-RM-72, how to attach to CCM5.1?

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot see a tape driver list from CCM 'Storage Location' and looks there is a special installation procedure.

How to attach 'DAT-USB-RM-72' to CCM5.1 and can I attach the device to CCM and Unity4.2 both?

Thanks in advance,

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

Workaround/Solution:

For applications running on Operating System 2000.4.2, 2000.4.3, and 2000.4.3a, one of two workarounds can be performed prior to plugging in the tape drive:

Run the standalone package (USB_DAT_Tape_Support-1-0-1.exe) located at the CallManager & Voice Apps Crypto Software Download Page (registered customers only) .

Follow the instructions in the associated README file.

or

Apply either of the following Service Releases, which will be available on Cisco Connection Online (CCO) by July 20th, 2006: 2000-4-2-sr9 or 2000-4-3-sr2.

For applications running on the Platform Configuration Disc Operating System (PCD OS) and for applications running on Commercially Available Miscrosoft Windows Operating System:

Either revert the physical connection of the tape drive back to the original USB port to which it had been connected when drivers were originally installed, or re-install the drivers using the driver CD-ROM originally provided with the tape drive, leaving the drive connected to the USB port to which it has been moved.

CCM5.1 is Linux platform. Let me know how to in CCM5.1