Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Date and Time settings not geeting effected on IP phones

I have a remote office where Day light saving time ends from yesterday , so in oder to make the change in time  , I changed the time zone settigs in CCM date and time group , applied to the Device pool of remote office IP phone , and rebooted the IP phones in office from CCM , IP phones have picked the new Time Zone ,   however the time has still not change .

In order to troubleshoot the problem , I registered a test IP phone with me in same device pool as remote office , and my test IP phone is getting the correct time and time zone both.

but the remote office phones are getting only the correct time zone , not the correct time.

Call manager  version is 7.1.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Re: Date and Time settings not geeting effected on IP phones

searched few things and saw all the phones which are not showing correct time are giving this message on there status message window "Error Updating Locale" , and the one which is giving correct time is not showing this error message.

does any  one has clue why this error message comes on an IP phone ?

Re: Date and Time settings not geeting effected on IP phones

Are the phones that are working/not working all the same model number and protocol ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content